Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Real Scoop

I thought it was about time for you to hear from the real Captain of this ship. It's been a pretty good year but we still have a cold snap every now and then ...that's below 70 for those of you up north.
My supply of awesome snacks is holding up okay and being in a marina I am able to get at least two trips ashore when the crews social schedule permits. My traveling companion Heidi is aboard Attitude and she has adapted rather well to the nautical life and although she's a fluffy poodle she's a pretty good mate to have around the dock.
There are a couple of yappers down the dock that prance by Gypsy Common each morning and just for the fun of it I bark and carry-on just to keep them honest. I guess it's all in the thrill of the chase!
Well it's about time for me to get these folks moving and get my afternoon walk in before dinner time. I'll check in with you every now and then so keep those bones and liver pieces coming. Until next time, Maggie Posted by Picasa

No comments: